perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Multiple Interface configuration - ls_registration_daemon.conf

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Multiple Interface configuration - ls_registration_daemon.conf

  • From: Justin Ettore <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Multiple Interface configuration - ls_registration_daemon.conf
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 21:04:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Looking for a multi-homed example of the registration file or at least some guidance.  Working with 3 connections em1, p2p1 and p2p2.  em1 will only be used for management access.  I'm trying to configure just p2p1 and p2p2 for latency and bandwidth services and not have em1 listed as available.  Current config I have just em1 and p2p1 connected and configured.  I am trying to only have p2p1 available for bandwidth/latency but the em1 interface still is available.  How do I remove the em1 interface from services?

Excerpts from ls_reg
external_address_if_name p2p1
<service_template>
    <local_latency_service>