perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] pS-3.4 primary address config

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] pS-3.4 primary address config

  • From: Chad Kotil <>
  • To: Aaron Brown <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] pS-3.4 primary address config
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 14:34:58 -0500

I did try setting this for each of the 'local services', and also tried
setting it as a global. but neither of these changes seemed to change
the Primary Address.

This is what I'm trying to change, on the front page of the toolkit UI:

Communities This Host Participates In
Host Status
Primary Address my.host.some.domain
MTU 1500