perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Globally registered: Unknown

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Globally registered: Unknown

  • From: "Hoover, Christopher" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Globally registered: Unknown
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 08:40:30 -0600
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

For the past several days, our pS-Performance toolkit has been reporting “Unknown” under “Globally registered” in the web interface. At first, we still showed up on the Lookup Service Directory, but this morning we do not.

What would trigger “Unknown” rather than simply “Yes” for success or “No” for failure, and how should we correct this?

Christopher Hoover

Communications Network Analyst

ITS, The University of South Dakota

, 605-658-6037