perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR Dashboard broken after upgrade to 3.4

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR Dashboard broken after upgrade to 3.4

  • From: Lixin Liu <>
  • To: Andrew Lake <>, Jeremy Palmer <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR Dashboard broken after upgrade to 3.4
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 19:14:28 -0700

Hi Andy,

Actually the bandwidth results show up too, but my test server was having
trouble running tests during the last few days. So I had to change length
to a larger value to display the past results.

So this is what I use:

OW Latency:

maUrl:
default: "http://%row/esmond/perfsonar/archive";
graphUrl:
"http://maddash-server-name/serviceTest/graphWidget.cgi?url=%maUrl&dest=%co
l&source=%row&length=14400"
command: "/opt/perfsonar_ps/nagios/bin/check_owdelay.pl -u
%maUrl -w 0 -c 0 -r 1800 -l -p -s %row -d %col²

Throughput:

maUrl:
default: "http://%row/esmond/perfsonar/archive";
graphUrl:
"http://maddash-server-name/serviceTest/graphWidget.cgi?url=%maUrl&dest=%co
l&source=%row&length=2592000"
command: "/opt/perfsonar_ps/nagios/bin/check_throughput.pl -u
%maUrl -w .1: -c .01: -r 86400 -s %row -d %col²

It would be nice if Maddash document is updated to display 3.4 test
results.

Cheers,

Lixin.

On 2014-10-14, 2:45 PM, "Lixin Liu"