perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR Dashboard broken after upgrade to 3.4

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR Dashboard broken after upgrade to 3.4

  • From: Lixin Liu <>
  • To: "Andrew Lake" <>, "Jeremy Palmer" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR Dashboard broken after upgrade to 3.4
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 14:45:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Andy,

I asked the same question a few days ago and did not get an answer.
I now figured out how to show the graph. The graphUrl should be
changed to

graphUrl: "<server
name>/serviceTest/graphWidget.cgi?url=%maUrl&dest=%col&source=%row"

and of course reverse row/col for reverse delay.

This works for latency graph, but I am still unable to get bandwidth
graph.

Thanks,

Lixin.