perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Re: moving from perfSONAR MDM to perfSONAR PS

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Re: moving from perfSONAR MDM to perfSONAR PS

  • From: Brian Tierney <>
  • To: Hervey Allen <>, "<>" <>
  • Cc: Jason Zurawski <>, Aaron Brown <>, "Steven G. Huter" <>, " Kuhn" <>, " Regnauld" <>, " Armas" <>, "" <>, " buettrich" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Re: moving from perfSONAR MDM to perfSONAR PS
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 06:42:50 -0700

Looping in the perfsonar-user list, as there are probably others with the same question, and there are folks on that list that can answer.

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 10:44 PM, Hervey Allen <> wrote:
I was wondering what this looks like?

For instance, if you have been using perfSONAR MDM and have prior data
and wish to move over to a perfSONAR PS install?

I see that Japan, Singapore, China and Hong Kong and India have MDM
instances at TEIN4 POPs. We might have people from these organizations
in our workshop next week in Bangkok and would like to be able to answer
the question of moving to the perfSONAR PS Toolkit.

Thanks!

- Hervey

--
Brian Tierney, http://www.es.net/tierney
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet), Berkeley National Lab