perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR 3.4rc2 Mesh Errors

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR 3.4rc2 Mesh Errors

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Lixin Liu <>
  • Cc: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR 3.4rc2 Mesh Errors
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 08:50:46 -0400

Hi,

The mesh config file is what contains the read_url. It should be the .conf
file you use to generate
https://ps-dashboard.computecanada.ca/mesh-config/sites-wg.json. I don't know
where this .conf file lives because it's up to the mesh administrator where
its kept or else I could give you more specific instructions. I imagine its
in the same directory as the file you edited to remove the duplicate host. In
the .conf file you need to change the read_url for ndt-sfu.westgrid.ca from
http://ndt-sfu.westgrid.ca:8085/perfSONAR_PS/services/pSB to
http://ndt-sfu.westgrid.ca/esmond/perfsonar/archive/.

On Aug 6, 2014, at 5:29 PM, Lixin Liu