perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Replicating MAs (measurement archives)

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Replicating MAs (measurement archives)

  • From: "Roderick Mooi" <>
  • To: "perfsonar-user" <>
  • Cc: "Kevin Draai" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Replicating MAs (measurement archives)
  • Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 16:36:42 +0200

Good day

We would like to replicate our individual measurement point archives to a
central MA server.
The central server has been setup as a toolkit node but will not be used for
testing directly.

To clarify, we would like both the databases and the graphs to be duplicated
- appearing on both the individual node as well as the central server.

Can you please give us advice on where or how to start?

(we are using the mesh config if that helps)

Thanks and regards,

Roderick

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

MailScanner,
and is believed to be clean.