perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] 3.4rc2 "Throughput/Latency Graph" stuck in spinning circles.

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] 3.4rc2 "Throughput/Latency Graph" stuck in spinning circles.

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Zhi-Wei Lu <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] 3.4rc2 "Throughput/Latency Graph" stuck in spinning circles.
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 09:59:05 -0400

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. My email mangled this thread and I didn't think you sent
the link. Anyways, was this an upgrade from 3.4rc1? If you run "yum install
perl-perfSONAR_PS-Toolkit-SystemEnvironment" and reboot does that help?This
looks similar to a known issue that occurs when upgrading from the 3.4rc1
release we did back in February which had the aforementioned package missing.

On Jul 31, 2014, at 4:33 PM, Andrew Lake

> Hi,
>
> Looks like your MA is encountering an error. How was this host installed
> (i.e. was it a fresh install, or an upgrade)? If it was an upgrade, what
> was the previous version of the toolkit from which you upgraded?
>
> Thanks,
> Andy
>

> On Jul 31, 2014, at 4:28 PM, Zhi-Wei Lu
> <>
> wrote:
>
>> --------
>> WARNING: At least one of the links in the message below goes to an IP
>> address (e.g.10.1.1.1), which could be malicious. To learn how to protect
>> yourself, please go here: https://commons.lbl.gov/x/_591B
>> --------
>>
>> Hi Andy,
>>
>> Here is the page:
>> https://169.237.246.133/serviceTest/psGraph.cgi
>>
>> Let me know if you can get to the site properly.
>>
>> I had trouble talking to the site from my home DSL connection even at
>> http://169.237.246.133/toolkit
>>
>> I have not spent much time to see what the cause of that, possibly due to
>> a departmental firewall.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Zhi-Wei Lu
>> IET-CR-Network Operations Center
>> University of California, Davis
>> (530) 752-0155

  • Re: [perfsonar-user] 3.4rc2 "Throughput/Latency Graph" stuck in spinning circles., Andrew Lake, 08/05/2014