perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] ssh-telnet installation measurement issue

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] ssh-telnet installation measurement issue

  • From: Daniel Doyle <>
  • To: "3@D4rkn3ss DuMb" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] ssh-telnet installation measurement issue
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 15:15:54 -0400

Hi Darkness,

Version 3.1 of perfSONAR has long since been unsupported. The most recent stable version is currently 3.3.2 and 3.4 is around the corner. I am not sure how much help you will get on this list as everyone has been encouraged to upgrade to newer versions.

I would recommend starting at the following link to get the latest version and if you still have problems or questions you should be able to get an answer to them here.

LiveCD and NetInstall downloads for the Toolkit:

Installation docs:

Hope that helps.

-Dan