perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem with the Dashboard install

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem with the Dashboard install

  • From: Phil Reese <>
  • To: Andrew Lake <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem with the Dashboard install
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 15:32:10 -0700

Thanks Andy,

While there are still a few things that I scratch my head over, the Dashboard service is back up. The premise is that these PS servers should all be configured the same and one would run maddash. When I started having problems, I just loaded maddash on the other two. They still have problems but I'm not going to look deeper since the rcf-ps.stanford.edu server is working as it should after following some of your suggestions.

Appreciate your effort to help me sort things out.

Phil