perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem with the Dashboard install

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem with the Dashboard install

  • From: Phil Reese <>
  • To: Andrew Lake <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem with the Dashboard install
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 20:15:33 -0700

Hi Andy,

That pointer did clear up the spinning wheel problem but I'm still stuck with three systems showing appropriate dashboards, but no results, all orange.

Here are links to the pages:
http://srcf-ps.stanford.edu/maddash-webui/index.cgi
http://rcf-ps.stanford.edu/maddash-webui/index.cgi?dashboard=Stanford%20PS%20Sites
http://float10g.stanford.edu/maddash-webui/index.cgi

I'm not sure why that one host, psych-ps, does show values on a single host.

Further thoughts or suggestions?

Phil