perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] ping between remote hosts

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] ping between remote hosts

  • From: Brian Tierney <>
  • To:
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] ping between remote hosts
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 11:55:51 -0500

The newest version of bwctl includes the tool bwping which supports this.

See:
http://fasterdata.es.net/performance-testing/network-troubleshooting-tools/bwctl/

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 8:23 PM,

--
Brian Tierney, http://www.es.net/tierney

Energy Sciences Network (ESnet), Berkeley National Lab

http://fasterdata.es.net