perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] PS 3.3.2 All One Way Latency tests inactive

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] PS 3.3.2 All One Way Latency tests inactive

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] PS 3.3.2 All One Way Latency tests inactive
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 10:02:50 -0400

Hi,

Looking at it today I see a number of tests under ACTIVE tests. Did the
problem correct itself over the weekend or are there still INACTIVE tests
thats should be ACTIVE? Also, the socket file not being properly removed is a
known issue with mysql (http://psps.perfsonar.net/toolkit/FAQs.html#Q63). I
believe the most recent mysql package actually corrects this, so you may want
to try a yum update of at least the mysql-server package to prevent future
occurrences.

On Mar 7, 2014, at 4:30 PM,