perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] PS 3.3.2 All One Way Latency tests inactive

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] PS 3.3.2 All One Way Latency tests inactive

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] PS 3.3.2 All One Way Latency tests inactive
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 16:30:45 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

We experience a problem with our mysql database on our PS latency node. The
database crashed and left it's socket file on the filesystem. I removed this
file and started mysql again, but now all our latency tests show up under the
inactive section of the tests.
http://mannperf.itns.purdue.edu/serviceTest/index.cgi?eventType=owamp

I'm not seeing any obvious errors in the logs like in this
http://psps.perfsonar.net/toolkit/FAQs.html#Q54.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-Erik