perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] NetInstall on USB key?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] NetInstall on USB key?

  • From: Joseph Bernard <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] NetInstall on USB key?
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 17:00:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I was able to get the current ISO to work with LinuxLive USB Creator. The
same thing that happened to Darryl where the key was messed up after
installing happened to me. I have been able to recover it in Windows by
creating a Simple Volume on the key under Disk Management.

I want to use the x86_64 version, so I'll just put up with the quirk of LUC
until I have time to try something else.

Thanks!
Joseph B.

On Feb 26, 2014, at 11:40 AM, Jason Zurawski