perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Please clarify ...

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Please clarify ...

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: Andrew Niteesh <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Please clarify ...
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 14:26:45 -0500

Hi Andrew;

To allow the use of an internal address, you will need to edit this file:

/opt/perfsonar_ps/toolkit/etc/discover_external_address.conf

And then uncomment this line:

#allow_internal_addresses 1

After making that change, you should reboot. The testing should work without
having an external address once you make that change.

Thanks;

-jason

On Dec 9, 2013, at 12:07 PM, Andrew Niteesh