perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Please clarify ...

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Please clarify ...

  • From: Andrew Niteesh <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Please clarify ...
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 11:39:05 -0600

Hi,

Also even if I specify the image, am getting error,

andrew@andrew-OptiPlex-780:~/Downloads$ sudo bash deploy_liveusb.sh /dev/sdb pS-Performance_Toolkit-3.3.1-LiveUSB-i386.iso
Warning this option will erase all data and partitions on the selected drive: /dev/sdb.
Are you sure you want to continue (y/n)?: y
Unmounting drive /dev/sdb.
Creating new partition table on /dev/sdb.
deploy_liveusb.sh: line 101: /sbin/pidof: No such file or directory
Formatting partition /dev/sdb1.
Couldn't format /dev/sdb1.
Erasing partition table.
Creating new partition table on /dev/sdb.
deploy_liveusb.sh: line 101: /sbin/pidof: No such file or directory
Formatting partition /dev/sdb1.
Couldn't format /dev/sdb1.
Couldn't format and partition drive.

Thanks,