perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Problem with external address setup

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Problem with external address setup

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Problem with external address setup
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 14:15:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I have just installed perfsonar on a machine. But in "local performance
services page" it shows followings,

Host Status
Primary Address " No External Address Configured"
MTU " Could not retrieve MTU "

How can I configure External Address?

I have set " allow_internal_address" to 1 in
/opt/perfsonar_ps/toolkit/etc/discover_external_address.conf

and then rebooted. it showing same problem.

Also "could not retrieve MTU".

Please help to solve these problems.

Regards
Amjad