perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] sLS local deployment

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] sLS local deployment

  • From: Raphael Dourado <>
  • To: Sowmya Balasubramanian <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] sLS local deployment
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 13:56:48 -0200

Thank you Sowmya!

I did this and seems that everything is working fine.

Best regards,

Raphael Augusto Dourado.

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 7:26 PM, Sowmya Balasubramanian <> wrote:
You need create and deploy a bootstrap file with just your sLS.  The bootstrap file format should be similar to this: http://ps1.es.net:8096/lookup/activehosts.json

Then, configure SimpleLSBootStrap on the toolkit to use this new bootstrap file.

Sowmya

On 11/7/13 2:10 PM, Raphael Dourado wrote:
Hi again!

I'm planning to deploy SimpleLS in a private network to work with pSPT 3.3 instances. I already have a running sLS but I'm not sure what I need to change on each Toolkit so its services will register properly with my sLS instance.

Could you give me some hints on this?

Best regards,

Raphael Augusto Dourado.