perfsonar-user - Re: [perf-node-users] [perfsonar-user] Regular Testing services showing "Not Running"

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perf-node-users] [perfsonar-user] Regular Testing services showing "Not Running"

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: Soichi Hayashi <>
  • Cc: , Performance Node Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [perf-node-users] [perfsonar-user] Regular Testing services showing "Not Running"
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 15:27:24 -0400

Hi Soichi;

Correct, if you changed the defaults the web page is unlikely to work. There
are two options:

- Edit the web page to point to the new locations, on a regular pS
Performance Toolkit it is located here (this may be different for your custom
setup): /opt/perfsonar_ps/toolkit/web/root/gui/services/index.cgi

- Symlink the /var locations to the /usr/local locations that you are using.

Thanks;

-jason

On Sep 27, 2013, at 3:18 PM, Soichi Hayashi