perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: [perf-node-users] Hosts test processes not starting

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: [perf-node-users] Hosts test processes not starting

  • From: "Roderick Mooi" <>
  • To: <>, "Christopher J. Walker" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: [perf-node-users] Hosts test processes not starting
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:46:42 +0200

Hi Chris

I haven't had more feedback from Aaron or others yet. I also don't know what
the problem is. We aren't even using the mesh config on this node but you
might be onto something. In any case, we've scheduled this node for a
re-install - I hope I don't get the same results as you this time (I'll pay
attention when installing and see if/when it goes wrong to hopefully identify
the cause)...

Cheers,

Roderick