perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Upgrading from 3.2 to 3.3 issue with asking for URL for install

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Upgrading from 3.2 to 3.3 issue with asking for URL for install

  • From: Terrence Martin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Upgrading from 3.2 to 3.3 issue with asking for URL for install
  • Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 14:26:41 -0700

Ahh, I got what you mean on reboot, I needed to select Local CD/DVD even though it is the NetInstall CDROM.

It is installing, thanks. :)

Terrence

On 08/01/2013 02:16 PM, Terrence Martin wrote:
There was not prompt of the install process, it went from the boot with the message of hit enter, to probing the hardware, to failing to DHCP, to my manual network config, to the CDROM install prompt. I will try again, but I also noticed no pretty blue screen like with 3.2 on boot, though the prompt text there appears the same.

Terrence