perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Traceroute mappings.

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Traceroute mappings.

  • From: Michael Tiernan <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Traceroute mappings.
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 14:00:00 -0500

Two questions...

Are the outputs from the traceroute data tables documented anywhere?
I'm looking to make sure I have all the defintions right in my script.

Secondly, has anyone done anything to graphically plot the data?
I took a whack at playing with the data to create a dot graph:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27834209/traceroute_example.jpg
(Data is *not* complete, just a rough sampling of some of the info.)

I just wanted to see if anyone else has done this sort of thiing.

Thanks for everyone's time.
--
<< MCT >> Michael C Tiernan.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mtiernan