perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] installing PerfSONAR trouble

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] installing PerfSONAR trouble

  • From: Paul Gray <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] installing PerfSONAR trouble
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 20:53:02 -0500

On 07/10/2011 08:45 PM,

wrote:
The error message posted by Xavier is identical to what I encounter.

Can anyone suggest what steps I could take to better track down the issue?

ADVthanksANCE

Sorry - I had used the web interface to the archives to submit the request for help, and omitted the original content/conversation From Xavier/Lukasz.

The problem that I'm having, that is identical to what Xavier described on May 5, 2011, is discussed here:

https://lists.internet2.edu/sympa/arc/perfsonar-user/2011-05/msg00000.html

--
Paul Gray -o)
314 East Gym, Dept. of Computer Science /\\