perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] reg. measurement database's location

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] reg. measurement database's location

  • From: Srivatsan <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] reg. measurement database's location
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 14:47:33 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I am a graduate student at Texas A&M University. As part of our project, we are using perfsonar boxes to run tests between peers. We would like to know where the database of measurements (say for BWCTL tests) is stored and how to access it. Specifically, I would like to know which folders to access and what name it would be stored under.

Your assistance is appreciated and would help me with my work. I look forward to your response.

Thanks,
Srivatsan Rajagopalan