perfsonar-user - Re: [perf-node-users] Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar and iPad safari

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perf-node-users] Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar and iPad safari

  • From: jim warner <>
  • To: Brian Tierney <>
  • Cc: "" <>, "" <>, Performance Node Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [perf-node-users] Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar and iPad safari
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 10:30:52 -0800

Short answer -- its a pop up blocker that is on by default. There is no
ability to set a per site exception that gets remembered. Perfsonar is the
first application I've encountered where this is an issue. I am no
javascript expert.

In my view, the way the throughput screen works with firefox on a pc isn't
particularly friendly, either. If you looked at a graph already by filling
out the form and now you want to go back and look at the same graph again, it
is hard to do. You need to first select a different graph, wait for the
display you don't want to render and then go back to select the time scale
you want.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 9, 2011, at 7:47 AM, Brian Tierney