perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Help to use PERFSONAR Tool Kit

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Help to use PERFSONAR Tool Kit

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: Waqas Ahmed Khan <>
  • Cc: , Performance Node Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Help to use PERFSONAR Tool Kit
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:46:30 -0400

Hello;

Configuration instructions for the pSPT v 3.1.x are located here:

http://code.google.com/p/perfsonar-ps/wiki/pSPerformanceToolkit31#Console

You may want to read through these to be sure you got all of the steps.

Thanks;

-jason

On 10/19/10 2:38 PM, Aaron Brown wrote:
You'll need configure it using the nptoolkit-configure.py tool.

Cheers,
Aaron