perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] OWAMP MP's

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] OWAMP MP's

  • From: Hakan Calim <>
  • To:
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] OWAMP MP's
  • Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 14:20:11 +0200

Hi Madhav,

if you are interested on BWCTL MP so you can use perfSONARUI. Have a
look at:

http://perfsonar.acad.bg/

In this tool you can select BWCTL and see all availible BWCTL MPs. Im
working on a OWAMP MP. It will comimg soon.

regards,
Hakan

--
Dipl.-Inf. Hakan Calim, DFN-Labor
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg

www.win-labor.dfn.de