perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] OnTimeDetect v0.1 Software Release Announcement

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] OnTimeDetect v0.1 Software Release Announcement

  • From: "Prasad Calyam" <>
  • To: <>, <>, <>, <>, <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] OnTimeDetect v0.1 Software Release Announcement
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 16:00:42 -0400

hi,
Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message.

We have recently released the OnTimeDetect v0.1 software at -
http://ontimedetect.oar.net

The software is intended to help perfSONAR
users/developers in network anomaly detection
and notification efforts.

The software is still a work-in-progress.
We are looking to support this software i.e.,
address bugs and feature requests, and also
release improved versions.

The software can be downloaded from -
http://ontimedetect.oar.net/Download.html
OR
http://www.perfsonar.net/download.html
(see perfSONAR Visualization and Analysis Tools section)

Your feedback is welcome, and please direct your
feedback to me at -

Thanks and Regards
-Prasad

-----
Prasad Calyam, Ph.D.
Senior Systems Developer/Engineer
Ohio Supercomputer Center and OARnet
Tel: (614)292-8107
Fax: (614)728-8110

  • [perfsonar-user] OnTimeDetect v0.1 Software Release Announcement, Prasad Calyam, 10/01/2010