perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] OWAMP MP's

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] OWAMP MP's

  • From: Victor Saez <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] OWAMP MP's
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:54:24 +0200

Hello Madhav,

About BWCTL, you can get a list of active services in Europe by clicking 'Select Service Adresses' on the perfsonarUI, where you can test the available ones and see their ip's.

I also asked a similar question and Jason forwarded me this link:
http://ndb1.internet2.edu/perfAdmin/directory.cgi

Hope it helps!