perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] ubuntu install

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] ubuntu install

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] ubuntu install
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 17:23:18 -0400

On Apr 12, 2010, at 5:08 PM, wrote:

Anyone have pointers on how to go about installing perfSONAR under Ubuntu?

Which perfSONAR services were you looking to install? We don't have .debs for the perfSONAR-PS tools, though most of them can be installed from source if you download the tarballs from http://software.internet2.edu/ . For bwctl, we had an issue between it and the version of iperf packaged with debian. We do have a patch available to fix the issue though.

Cheers,
Aaron

Internet2 Spring Member Meeting
April 26-28, 2010 - Arlington, Virginia