perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] last version of ps-mdm-flowsub-mp

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] last version of ps-mdm-flowsub-mp

  • From: Daniel Ryushin <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] last version of ps-mdm-flowsub-mp
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 15:40:42 -0200

Oh, I see.

I'll check with my workgroup what we'll do then. I thought it was an active project.

Thanks for your help,

Daniel.

2009/11/9 Szymon Trocha <>
Hi Daniel,

Daniel Ryushin pisze:

Hello all,

I tried to follow the installation tab on perfsonar's wiki on a Ubuntu 9.10 and a Debian Lenny machines, and both can't locate a valid ps-mdm-flowsub-mp package, even tho I added perfsonar's repository (I can add  apt-get install perfsonar-java-xml-ls for example).

Do I have to checkout the svn repository and compile the webservice myself, or there's another repository where I can get the latest version?

Btw I have

deb     http://downloads.perfsonar.eu/repositories/deb/  stable main
deb-src http://downloads.perfsonar.eu/repositories/deb/  stable main

on my perfsonar-stable.list

I think Sasa has already answered you. I think it is also described here:
https://wiki.man.poznan.pl/perfsonar-mdm/index.php/Packaging/Repositories#DEB_based_distributions

*But*... unfortunately the packaged version of Flowsub MP is broken :( (it throws error when subscribing with the Perl client). Currently I got an WAR file which is created directly from fixed version in SVN and I can try to provide it to you if you want.

Best regards,
--
Szymon Trocha

Poznan Supercomputing & Netw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. +48 618582022 ::: http://noc.man.poznan.pl