perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] last version of ps-mdm-flowsub-mp

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] last version of ps-mdm-flowsub-mp

  • From: Sasa Cavara <>
  • To: Daniel Ryushin <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] last version of ps-mdm-flowsub-mp
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 17:43:17 +0100

On Fri, Nov 06, 2009 at 07:01:57PM -0300, Daniel Ryushin wrote:
> Hello all,

hi daniel,

> I tried to follow the installation tab on perfsonar's wiki on a Ubuntu 9.10
> and
> a Debian Lenny machines, and both can't locate a valid ps-mdm-flowsub-mp
> package, even tho I added perfsonar's repository (I can add apt-get install
> perfsonar-java-xml-ls for example).

flowsub-mp is not part of the latest perfsonar-mdm release. these are:
scavara@ps-repo:~$
reprepro -b /data/www/ps-repo.carnet.hr/htdocs/deb/listfilter stable Package
| awk '{print $2"_"$3}' | sort -u
geant2-java-as_1.2-1
geant2-java-rrd-ma_3.1.2-1
geant2-java-sql-ma_2.1.2
geant2-java-xml-ls_1.3.2-1
geant2-tomcat5.5-runscript_1.1-1
libnmwg-perl_0.02-1
oppd_0.51-2
oppd-mp-bwctl_0.51-2
perfsonar-java-as_1.2-4
perfsonar-java-rrd-ma_3.2
perfsonar-java-sql-ma_2.2
perfsonar-java-sshtelnet-mp_1.3.4.2
perfsonar-java-xml-ls_1.4-1
perfsonar-oppd_0.51-2
perfsonar-oppd-mp-bwctl_0.51-2
perl-nmwg_0.01-2
ps-mdm-sshtelnet-mp_1.3.4.2
rrdjtool_1.1-1
tomcat5.5-exist_1.2.3-1

> Do I have to checkout the svn repository and compile the webservice myself,
> or
> there's another repository where I can get the latest version?
>
> Btw I have
>
> deb http://downloads.perfsonar.eu/repositories/deb/ stable main
> deb-src http://downloads.perfsonar.eu/repositories/deb/ stable main
>
> on my perfsonar-stable.list
>
> Ty in advance.

use 'old-stable' instead of 'stable'. btw, all packages are signed, so you
might
want to add repo key (if not already ;)):
wget http://downloads.perfsonar.eu/repositories/perfsonar.asc
apt-key add perfsonar.asc

take care,
--