perfsonar-user - Re: AW: [pS-dev] Re: AW: [perfsonar-user] Problems with Authentication within perfsonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: AW: [pS-dev] Re: AW: [perfsonar-user] Problems with Authentication within perfsonar

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: "Niederberger, Ralph" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: AW: [pS-dev] Re: AW: [perfsonar-user] Problems with Authentication within perfsonar
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:24:48 +0200

Niederberger, Ralph pisze:
Dear all,

As far as I understand, my problem seems to be related to an expired
certificate at GEANT2/GEANT3/DANTE/...

But who takes care of this. I have this problem for more than three weeks.
I tested it this morning and it seems no one as made any effort yet.

Whom to contact for this?
As far as I know it takes only some minutes to reactivate a certificate (or
create a new one). (:((

Dear Ralph,

We are aware of this problem reported by you.
perfSONAR is dependent here on the other task of GN3 and currently we are working with them on ways of fixing this problem ASAP and on the other hand have longer-term solution for our users.
I will let you know as soon as we now something.

Best regards,
--
Szymon Trocha

Poznan Supercomputing & Netw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. +48 618582022 ::: http://noc.man.poznan.pl