perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonar schema

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonar schema

  • From: "" <>
  • To: Mauricio Lage <>
  • Cc: , , , Coordenação MonIPE <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonar schema
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 09:50:25 -0300

Hi Mauricio,

If you need specific informations about CL-MP service, you can contact us. Since the installation process and the usage. It interacts with BWCTL, PING and OWAMP tools. One tool that interects directly to the CL-MP service is the CACTISonar, which is a CACTI Plugin that makes RRD graphs to the metrics of BWCTL, PING and OWAMP. The CL-MP also can interect with other perfSONAR services.

We are developping the service and you are welcome to report to us. Our direct contact is and

Best regards,
Murilo Vetter

Mauricio Lage escreveu:

Hi all,

I'm trying to test some perfSONAR services, specially those involving bwctl and owamp tools. I'm sending XML messages through perfsonarUI's "Playgroud" tab but I can't find enough documentation about the perfsonar schema. A friend sent me some message examples but I would like to know the whole grammar. I'm interested specially in testing the CL-MP service. Where can I find this information? svn?

thanks,

--
Mauricio Lage