perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonar schema

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonar schema

  • From: Piotr Pikusa <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Mauricio Lage <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonar schema
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 12:44:54 +0200

Hi Mauricio!

All services, we are developing, have doc directory with all documents you need. If you are using services installed on your server, you will find it in /usr/share/doc/name_of_perfsonar_service. You should be interested in:
- Components_Properties.doc
- Functional_Specification.doc
- Interface_Specification.doc
Also there are samples or/and schema directories where you will find some examples of requests and responses and schema description.
Another way to find all documentation is to visit svn repository: http://anonsvn.internet2.edu/svn/perfsonar/tags
where you have all versions of all developed services. Every service has a doc link to all documents and samples/schema links to sample request and responses and also to schema description. If you have any additional questions, please write. Hope you will enjoy using our software:)

Piotr Pikusa
PSNC

Mauricio Lage wrote:

Hi all,

I'm trying to test some perfSONAR services, specially those involving bwctl and owamp tools. I'm sending XML messages through perfsonarUI's "Playgroud" tab but I can't find enough documentation about the perfsonar schema. A friend sent me some message examples but I would like to know the whole grammar. I'm interested specially in testing the CL-MP service. Where can I find this information? svn?

thanks,

--
Mauricio Lage