perfsonar-user - The problem of the web start for perfSONAR-UI

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

The problem of the web start for perfSONAR-UI

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: The problem of the web start for perfSONAR-UI
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 03:58:16 -0400 (EDT)

Dear all,

We have already developed one plugin on the perfSONAR-UI and this plugin
could run smoothly. When we would like to start perfSONAR-UI through java web
start, we got some troubles. Java web start always complaines to me about
some jar files must be signed. I had re-signed these jars but it was still
useless. Would anyone give us some advices to solve this problem ?

Best regards,

hujw