perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Instalation of perfsonar MDM

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Instalation of perfsonar MDM

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: Yuri Marcell <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Instalation of perfsonar MDM
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:38:02 +0200

Hi,

Yuri Marcell pisze:
Hi, I wanna install the pefsonar MDM 3.1, but before, I´d like to claire some doubts, like:
1) Is there any version that can be installed at Windows?

Of the services? No

2) To install this tool at Debian Linux, do I need install also the Graphic mode or only the text mode?

Text mode is enough

3) Your download link, https://wiki.perfsonar.net/perfsonar-mdm/index.php/PerfSONAR_v3.1 isn´t work, is there any other?

Please try again. It works for me. If not please try http://www.perfsonar.net/download.html Download section in the table

4) Finally, I´d like if possible, a tutorial link of this perfsonar instalation.

Sure.
http://www.perfsonar.net/download/bundles/perfsonar-mdm-bundle/3.1/perfSONAR-MDM-3.1_Admin_Guide_1.5.pdf
(from the same page as above)

Szymon Trocha

Poznan Supercomputing & Netw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. +48 618582022 ::: http://noc.man.poznan.pl