perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] [perfSONAR user]my confusions about perfSonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] [perfSONAR user]my confusions about perfSonar

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To:
  • Cc: mingmin sun <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] [perfSONAR user]my confusions about perfSonar
  • Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 16:30:33 +0100

mingmin sun pisze:
It's so nice that you give me such a detailed answer. Thank you very much!
For the Looking Glass functionality, my problem is I can't see any Telnet/SSH MPs in the "Telnet/SSH MP" list, how can I configure this information?

Really? Even if you click to display the content of this drop-down list?

If still not try this:
1) Click on the left side panel in "Add/Remove Measurement Points"
2) In the window put some name and under URL enter: http://lg.sonar.net.switch.ch:8180/ps-mdm-sshtelnet-mp/services/TelnetSSH
3) Click Add

Szymon Trocha

Poznan Supercomputing & Netw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. +48 618582022 ::: http://noc.man.poznan.pl