perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: [I2-perfSONAR] perfsonar_PS MA installation

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: [I2-perfSONAR] perfsonar_PS MA installation

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: hsuan <>
  • Cc: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: [I2-perfSONAR] perfsonar_PS MA installation
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 00:31:10 -0500

Vicky;

It is a good idea to send requests to the users list directly because one of the other developers or users may be able to answer your question more exactly. If I remember correctly:

SCHEMA: Version of the message schema in use by the service
EVENT TYPE(in or out): The specific 'eventType' (type of data - in this case interface utilization) to ask for from the service.

perfSONAR-UI supports several versions of the message schema as well as different types of data, these variables help to talk to the service correctly as well as display the proper graphs.

Hope this helps;

-jason

Dear Jason:
I am sorry to bother you ! As you said , MA can be added by following these
steps, but Why has to setting like this ?
What's mean about the SCHEMA? What's mean about the EVENT TYPE (in)? What's
mean about the EVENT TYPE (out) ?

Regards,
Vicky