perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Configuring drive gives error on Dell PowerEdge 2650

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Configuring drive gives error on Dell PowerEdge 2650

  • From: Joel Burks <>
  • To: Aaron Brown <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Configuring drive gives error on Dell PowerEdge 2650
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:33:39 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, let me give you the full error message. Guess I should have done that from the beginning.

Traceback (most recent calls)
File "/usr/local/bin/create-drives.py", line 12, in?
Drives = Internet2lib.getdrivelist()
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Internet2lib.py", line 97, in
getdrivelist
Tuple = (devname, mtPoint, devsize, isDriveUSB(drive), (devAvail)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Internet2lib.py", line 120, in isDriveUSB for parts in parts:

type-error: iteration over non-sequence
setting reboot flag

Joel Burks
OSNA Network Engineering