perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR-PS Bwctl's Tool

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR-PS Bwctl's Tool

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR-PS Bwctl's Tool
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 22:09:38 -0400

On Oct 28, 2008, at 10:06 PM,

wrote:

Hi all,
I have install perfSONAR-PS perfSONAR-BUOY. I test bwctld by command line(service bwctld start) and bwctld have start (/etc/init.d/bwctld start: bwctld (pid 12385) already running).
When I use bwctl's tool iperf incommand line (bwctl -T iperf -s) and in the other window (bwctl -T iperf -c 127.0.0.1),the client window shown the message "bwctl: Requested tool "iperf" not supported by both servers. See the '-T' option bwctl: Available in-common: thrulay" , why cann't I use the tool iperf ? How can I use bwctl's tool iperf in command line?

Is the iperf binary in the default path? If not, you'll need to either put it into the path or set the full path to the binary in the bwctld.conf file.

Cheers,
Aaron