perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] How to change default directory of PerfSonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] How to change default directory of PerfSonar

  • From: José Patiño <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] How to change default directory of PerfSonar
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:45:41 -0400

Title: Saludos
Good Morning to All,

I have a server using Ubuntu 7.10 and when I install PerfSONAR with Debian packages using "dpkg -i" command, all files are copied on "/opt/perfsonar" directory. But now, I need to install it on Production and I have some restrictions to create this directory on Production Servers, only I can use "/home/perfsonar" directory to perform all installations.

Is there any way to change default directory of PerfSONAR's installation of debian packages from /opt/perfsonar to another directory on this server??. is there any procedure explaining how to perform this??.

Thanks in Advance for your support.

--
Regards/Saludos.
José Patiño B.