perfsonar-user - Re: bugzilla.perfsonar.net downtime

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: bugzilla.perfsonar.net downtime

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: "" <>, , perfsonar-user <>, "" <>, perfsonar-announce <>
  • Subject: Re: bugzilla.perfsonar.net downtime
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 21:46:27 -0400

Jason Zurawski wrote:
All;

I am scheduling a bugzilla.perfsonar.net maintenance for this coming Monday (Sept 22, 2008) from 0:00 UTC to 2:00 UTC. During this time the existing bugzilla functionality will be migrated to a new host.

The bugzilla software has been successfully migrated to a new host: bug1.internet2.edu. The redirecting CNAME, bugzilla.perfsonar.net, has not been transfered yet. We expect the DNS change will happen tomorrow morning or afternoon eastern time, but could take a day to be recognized around the world.

For the time being a manual redirect is being used to get to bug1. Firefox 3 users should note that you will see the highly annoying 'Error code: sec_error_expired_issuer_certificate' page where a manual exception must be added to get access. This situation is only temporary, and will be fixed upon the CNAME change.

Anyone who experiences any other problems (e.g. not receiving bug mail, missing a bug that may have already been entered, account access problem) please do not hesitate to send the problem to the mailing lists.

Thanks;

-jason