perfsonar-user - perfSONAR Installation feedback

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

perfSONAR Installation feedback

  • From: Loukik Kudarimoti <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: perfSONAR Installation feedback
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 12:58:35 +0100

Hello Lukas,

Thanks for the feedback. Can you check if you have installed apache ant and made its binary files available via the PATH environment variable?

thanks,
Loukik.

===feedback

Name: Lukas Pleva
Email:

Used Linux:Debian GNU/Linux system

I have tried to install JAVA SSH TELNET MP, downloading OK, then I choosed "basic" instalation type... then "Starting installation for service SSH/Telnet MP..." and after this notice an error has occured "It seems an error occurred in one of the installation steps. Would you like to try that step again? (yes [y] or [yes] to try, anything else goes back to the installation menu): Welcome to the perfSONAR services installer. " I choosed yes and the instalation has ended. I don't know what was the cause. I hathis computer (sorry, privileges).. Lukas Pleva