perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] RRD-MA Virtual Machine Feisty Fawn

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] RRD-MA Virtual Machine Feisty Fawn

  • From: Frederic LOUI <>
  • To: Valentin Rosic <>
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] RRD-MA Virtual Machine Feisty Fawn
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 11:32:17 +0200

Valentin Rosic a écrit :
hello,
i'm not sure if I thanked You for Feisty virtual machine so I'm doing it now - thank You :)

everything is very nice and it is just like You said - I have to do some RRDMA stiching & improve my meta-data file (i'm making netflow configuration file & I'm having some issues).

anyway. hope to see You in Cambridge (I'll come tomorrow)! :)

Valentin,

Thanks for this feedback.
I just put perfsonar-user in copy so as to share your experience with other NRENS who might be interested in having a try with PerfSONAR RRD-MA VMs :-) )

As per your request, I also prepared an EDGY version with the latest release of PerfSONAR 2.0 bundle
which include latest RRD-MA 2.2. (more stable).
I'll check my Feisty image if it has the latest PerfSONAR release bundle.
If not I'll upgrade to 2.0 and prodive it to you as well to your FTP.

Looking forward to see you soon, I'll be in CAMBRIDGE Thursday and Fridey for GN2-JRA1 project.

Thanks again for testing this.
Best regards/Frederic LOUI

PS: Is there any chance to test your new MA with PerfSONAR UI ?

--
Frederic LOUI / GIP RENATER

Service de Suivi Operationnel / Metrologie & QoS
Network Operations Service / Metrology & QoS

Tel: +33 1 53 94 20 82 / Fax: +33 1 53 94 20 31
http://www.renater.fr