perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] RRD-MA Virtual Machine Feisty Fawn

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] RRD-MA Virtual Machine Feisty Fawn

  • From: Valentin Rosic <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] RRD-MA Virtual Machine Feisty Fawn
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 14:57:51 +0200

Frederic LOUI wrote:
FYI
The VMWare image of RRD-MA feisty is available from your PC.
Default user:
login: perfsonar
Default password: perfsonar

Default eXist RRD-MA user: rrdmaservice
Default eXist RRD-MA password: rrdmaservice

PerfSONAR RRD-MA is launched during system startup which perfsonar user UNIX access rights.
So you STRICTLY have nothing to do... Except ...
==> To insert your META-DATA file using URL http://<IP_ADDRESS_OF_VM>:8080/exist/admin/admin.xql

If someone is interested in testing Loui's virtual machine, he/che can contact me and I'll enable ftp again.
After booting it you'll have to reconfigure keyboard (default is set to France charset) by entering (as root):

sudo dpkg-reconfigure console-setup

--

srdacan pozdrav/regards,

Valentin

Valentin Rosic

CARNet - Croatian Academic and Research Network
J. Marohnica 5, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia

email: valentin.rosic @ carnet.hr
web: http://www.carnet.hr
tel: +385/1/666 1 627