perfsonar-user - RRD-MA Virtual Machine Feisty Fawn

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RRD-MA Virtual Machine Feisty Fawn

  • From: Frederic LOUI <>
  • To: Valentin Rosic <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RRD-MA Virtual Machine Feisty Fawn
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 17:08:54 +0200

FYI

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: RRD-MA Virtual Machine Feisty Fawn
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 17:02:28 +0200
De: Frederic LOUI
<>
Répondre à:

Pour: Valentin Rosic
<>
Copie:

Références: <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

Valentin,

The VMWare image of RRD-MA feisty is available from your PC.
Default user:
login: perfsonar
Default password: perfsonar

Default eXist RRD-MA user: rrdmaservice
Default eXist RRD-MA password: rrdmaservice

PerfSONAR RRD-MA is launched during system startup which perfsonar user UNIX access rights.
So you STRICTLY have nothing to do... Except ...
==> To insert your META-DATA file using URL http://<IP_ADDRESS_OF_VM>:8080/exist/admin/admin.xql

Import your RRD files through NFS. (/etc/fstab) and you're done

Thanks and best regards/Frederic

PS: If you need additional information on how to build RRD-MA META-DATA file
please refer to the PerfSONAR WIKI: PerfSONAR 2.0 RC1 bundle RRD-MA stitching section.
Just in case, gere is my SKYPE contact: frederic.loui.renater,
feel free to contact me should you need additional help.

Valentin Rosic a écrit :
Frederic LOUI wrote:
Meanwhile, is there any FTP server where I can upload the VMWare image ?
In addition, If you already have a METADATA file, I can preload the config to the MA.

Pay also attention, that you might need access to the RRD file through NFS.
The image tar.gzipped should be roughly 500 Meg.

Feisty and edgy would be nice :)

I made temporary ftp server @ 161.53.160.134 (anonymous allowed) so You can upload there.

Thank you in advance

--
Frederic LOUI / GIP RENATER

Service de Suivi Operationnel / Metrologie & QoS
Network Operations Service / Metrology & QoS

Tel: +33 1 53 94 20 40 / Fax: +33 1 53 94 20 31
http://www.renater.fr