perfsonar-user - Problems encountered - FAQs

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Problems encountered - FAQs

  • From: Nicolas Simar <>
  • To: GN-JRA1-list <>, "" <>,
  • Cc: Mario Reale <>
  • Subject: Problems encountered - FAQs
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 15:17:16 +0100

Hi,

during the last JRA1 meeting in Utrecht, it has been mentioned that when people are deploying the web-services, they can spend one hour thinking about a problem and solving it without communicating with other people. They should report their findings to the mailing list to avoid having other people having the same problems.

We would like to start consolidating the existing FAQ so that problems may be avoided to some people (e.g. when installing on other OSes).

For this Mario Reale will be sending next Tuesday a template to report on the issues you have encountered and solved on your own. We would be grateful if you could share this information with us so that we could consolidate the FAQs.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help :-)

Best regards,
--
Nicolas

Nicolas Simar
Network Engineer

DANTE - www.dante.net

Tel - BE: +32 (0) 4 366 93 49
Tel - UK: +44 (0)1223 371 300
Mobile: +44 (0) 7740 176 883

City House, 126-130 Hills Road
Cambridge CB2 1PQ
UK

  • Problems encountered - FAQs, Nicolas Simar, 04/27/2007